Tad Belly Band
Features and Benefits:
- Serve as good training aid and/or anti-breeding aid
- Prevent dogs from marking their territory when out and about
- For urine absorption, just add a panty liner or tissue
- Machine wash and reusable
- XS fits waist girth (measures in front of the back legs) 10.5" - 14.5" and 5" wide
- Small fits waist girth (measures in front of the back legs) 14.5" - 16.5" and 5.25" wide
- Medium fits waist girth (measures in front of the back legs) 16.5" - 19" and 5.75" wide
- Large fits waist girth (measures in front of the back legs) 19" - 21" and 6.25" wide
- XL fits waist girth (measures in front of the back legs) 22" - 25" and 6.25" wide
Sizing for each dog is unique. We highly recommend you measure your pet precisely with a flexible tape measure to ensure the best fit. Contact us if you have question. We are happy to help.
What are belly bands?
Belly bands can be used to stop dogs from marking in the house, for dogs with inconsistency, work as an anti-breeding aid for male dogs that are not neutered and puppies still working on house training. They are also ideal for travel in the car or on a plane or in dog friendly stores and restaurants. Best of all, they deliver peace of mind with your beloved companion, even if he's not perfect in manners.
How does this works
Belly bands are designed to wrap around your dog's waist and cover their male parts. They are not intended to absorb pee, but to inhibit peeing. One way to make your dog belly band more successful is to add a panty liner or tissue inside to help soak up urine.
What makes our belly bands better
Alfie Pet's belly bands are for boy dogs who leg lift, mark, dribble and urinate indoors. Listening to customer feedback, we have adjusted the sizing to ensure the design is comply with the size and maintain its functionality. The closure is constructed with industrial strength velcro for a secure fit. Our belly band is for comfort, style and will stay put.