Oscar Formal White Tuxedo with Black Tie and Red Bow Tie
Features and Benefits:
- We will make your prince charming look amazing for the "Special Day"!
- It comes with a replacement black tie and red bow tie to provide different look
- Great for special occasion and weekend party
- Product comes with Alfie Signature fabric storage bag for convenience and protection for years to come
- XS: neck girth: 9.5", breast girth: 14", body length: 11.5"
- Small: neck girth: 10.5", breast girth: 16", body length: 13"
- Medium: neck girth: 12", breast girth: 19", body length: 14.5"
- Large: neck girth: 13.5", breast girth: 22", body length: 16"
- XL: neck girth: 15", breast girth: 25", body length: 17.5"
- XXL: neck girth: 16.5", breast girth: 27.5", body length: 19"
Sizing for each dog is unique. We highly recommend you measure your pet precisely with a flexible tape measure to ensure the best fit. Contact us if you have question. We are happy to help.
Do dogs need clothes?
There are both functional and fashionable reasons for canines to do couture, and perhaps a bit of both in many cases. Dogs come equipped with their own external layering system, but some dogs have lighter layers of fur than others, and some are not genetically suited to the environments in which they find themselves transplanted. So your dog may be extremely uncomfortable with the winter temperatures just like you went outside without clothing. Now that you know why your dog should need any appeal, then let the fun part begins: shopping. Whether you are a hipster, a sports fan, or a perky prep, there is a sweater or jacket to sync up your dog's style with your own.
How to pick the right clothing
Not all dogs are into fashion and wearing clothes. If this is the case and your dog is truly upset or stressed by it, don't do it. However, many dogs just need a little coaxing and positive reinforcement. This means no yelling, getting frustrated, forcing a dog to wear clothes, or getting upset. Try starting with a bandana and if the dog walks around with it for a minute or two, reward him and praise him like he just won a dog show. Work up to longer periods of time but switch the item of apparel out. Again, if the dog accepts this, praise. If the dog is freaked out or otherwise uses the scarf as a chew toy, forego the effort.