Features and Benefits:
- If you are looking for a great fitting polo shirt for your dog, this is the shirt you want
- Soft and cool and comfortable enough to wear all day in any season
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry
Sizing Guide:¬†If the dog has a stout build, select one size larger.
- XS: Best fit neck girth: 9", breast girth: 14", and body length: 8"; suitable for dog breed such as Yorkshire Terrier, Chihuahua, Pomeranian
- Small: Best fit neck girth: 10.5", breast girth: 16", and body length: 9.5"; suitable for dog breed such as Maltese, Miniature Pinscher, Toy Poodle
- Medium: Best fit neck girth: 12", breast girth: 19", and body length: 11"; suitable for dog breed such as Jack Russel, Italian Greyhound, Shih Tzu
- Large: Best fit neck girth: 13.5", breast girth: 22", and body length: 12.5"; suitable for dog breed such as Corgi, Beagle, French Bulldog
- XL: Best fit neck girth: 15", breast girth: 25", and body length: 14"; suitable for dog breed such as Cocker Spaniel, Brittany Spaniel, Border Collie, Whippet, Standard Schnauzer
- XXL: Best fit neck girth: 16.5", breast girth: 27.5", and body length: 16";¬†suitable for dog breed such as¬†English Pointer, Bassett Hound, Dalmatian
- 3XL: Best fit neck girth: 18", breast girth: 31.5", and body length: 18"; suitable for dog breed such¬†as Standard Poodle, Springer Spaniel, American Pitbull, Boxer, Bull Terrier
- 4XL: Best fit neck girth: 19.5", breast girth: 35", and body length: 20";¬†suitable for dog breed such¬†as Labrador Retriever, Golden Retriever, Siberian Husky, German Sheperd
Sizing for each dog is unique. We highly recommend you measure your pet precisely with a flexible tape measure to ensure the best fit. Contact us if you have a question. We are happy to help.
Do dogs need clothes?
There are both functional and fashionable reasons for canines to do couture, and perhaps a bit of both in many cases. Dogs come equipped with their own external layering system, but some dogs have lighter layers of fur than others, and some are not genetically suited to the environments in which they find themselves transplanted. So your dog may be extremely uncomfortable with the winter temperatures just like you went outside without clothing. Now that you know why your dog should need any appeal, then let the fun part begins: shopping. Whether you are a hipster, a sports fan, or a perky prep, there is a sweater or jacket to sync up your dog's style with your own.
How to pick the right clothing
Not all dogs are into fashion and wearing clothes. If this is the case and your dog is truly upset or stressed by it, don't do it. However, many dogs just need a little coaxing and positive reinforcement. This means no yelling, getting frustrated, forcing a dog to wear clothes, or getting upset. Try starting with a bandana and if the dog walks around with it for a minute or two, reward him and praise him like he just won a dog show. Work up to longer periods of time but switch the item of apparel out. Again, if the dog accepts this, praise. If the dog is freaked out or otherwise uses the scarf as a chew toy, forego the effort.