Frona 2-Piece Diaper Dog Sanitary Pantie with Suspender - Pink & Purple
- Eliminates problems from untrained pups, females in season, incontinent dogs and excitable urination
- Place adhesive napkin on inside of garment to absorb liquids
- Suspender length is adjustable
- Made of nice soft cotton, very comfortable for daily wear
- Machine wash and reusable
- Small fits waist girth (measures in front of the back legs) 13"
- Medium fits waist girth (measures in front of the back legs) 15"
- Large fits waist girth (measures in front of the back legs) 17"
- XL fits waist girth (measures in front of the back legs) 19"
Sizing for each dog is unique. We highly recommend you measure your pet precisely with a flexible tape measure to ensure the best fit. Contact us if you have question. We are happy to help.
What are panties?
Panties are normally used as female dog diapers. They have many uses. They can be used for females in heat, females with inconsistency, young puppies still in potty training, and to finish off an outfit. Provide an extra level of protection for your female dog and will keep them from accidentally causing a mess in your home or any other location.
How does this works
Panties are for girl dogs which look like baby pants with a hole for the tail. There is room in the interior for all or half of an adult sanitary napkin or incontinence pad under the tail hole. Elastic around the legs provides a snug fit, and the closure is constructed with industrial strength velcro for a secure fit. You no longer have to worry about your dog causing a restroom incident and embarrassing you in public.
What makes our panties better
Alfie Pet's panties are available in many adorable patterns and designs and will not only be very useful but will also keep your girl looking great. Listening to customer feedback, we have adjusted the sizing to ensure the design complies with the size and maintain its functionality. The closure is constructed with industrial strength velcro for a secure fit. Our pantie is for comfort, style and will stay put.