Features and Benefits:
- Each finger glove measures 3.5"L x 1.5"W
- Comes in two materials: Cotton (Thinner) for daily simple clean up and polishing. Microfiber (Thicker) for more tough dirt clean up and gum massage.
- Help clean, wipe away dirt and odor. Cloth can help pick up soft plaque from the teeth and stimulate the gums
- This microfiber finger glove is an alternative to the finger brush so you can actually feel the teeth. Perfect tool for your pets to get used to teeth brushing behavior
- Wash and reusable
Why brushing the teeth
Home dental care is one of the best ways to help keep your dog's teeth and gums healthy. Start as early as possible in your canine friend's life so he or she will become accustomed to the brushing process.
How often should I brush my dog's teeth
Your dog's teeth should be brushed as often as possible, ideally every day. There are numerous dental care products, pastes, solutions, brushes; chew toys and dental diets that help you provide your dog with the home dental care he deserves.
At-home teeth cleaning tips
- Use a specially designed dog toothbrush or a recommended alternative
- Never use human toothpaste. Instead, use pet-safe toothpaste with a flavor favorable to your dog's taste buds
- Give your dog a small sample of the toothpaste to introduce the taste
- Lift the lip to expose the outside surfaces of your dog's gums and teeth
- Brush with gentle motions to clean the teeth and gums, as you would your own
- Clean the outside (cheek-facing) surfaces, as most pets will not allow you to brush the inside surface of the teeth
- Be sure to reach the back upper molars and canines, as these teeth tend to quickly build up tartar
- Reward your dog with play, petting or a favorite activity to positively reinforce the brushing process