High quality and healthy dog treats are expensive. Have you ever think of making your own and delicious dog treats? dog treats that are nutritious, healthy and also easy to make. Follow the simple recipe below to make your pets SPINACH, CARROT AND ZUCCHINI DOG TREATS at home.
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 3 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 Zucchini, shredded
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and then set aside.
- In a bowl using and electric mixer, beat the pumpkin, peanut butter and eggs until well combined and smooth.
- Add in the oats, beating slowly until well combined.
- Slowly add in the flour a 1/2 cup at a time.
- Add in the carrots, zucchini and spinach, beating until well incorporated in the dough.
- Roll out the dough until about 1/4 inch thick, using a rolling pin on a floured surface.
- Cut out dough with a cookie cutter and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 20-24 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.